JOHN WILSON DELAWARE FOOTBALL CAMPS!
John Wilson’s Football Camps are designed specifically to teach proper technique and fundamentals of football to young players entering grades 2 through 8 in New Castle County Delaware (and surrounding vicinity) for the 2018-2019 school year.
These non-contact camps emphasize running, receiving, throwing, kicking, blocking and tackling technique. Various high school coaches make up a part of the staff for this camp.
To provide an enjoyable camp experience that enables each participant to learn football skills, develop confidence, and have fun.
- Organized daily schedule
- Fundamentals to help players prepare for the upcoming season
- Fun competitions
- Daily 7 on 7 games
- Chalk Talks to include lessons on teamwork, sportsmanship, leadership, attitude, enthusiasm, etc.
- Affordable camp prices
- Lunch available for purchase (only at St. Mark’s Full Day Camp)
- Camp T-Shirt
Visit “Instruction” for additional information about our philosophy and be sure to check out “General Information” for even MORE info about our upcoming Camps!
UPCOMING FOOTBALL CAMPS
- – 1/2 Day Camp: June 24-29 @ Glasgow Park
- – 1/2 Day Camp: June 9-13 @ Delcastle Park
- – Full Day Camp: June 16-20 @ St. Mark’s
- – Rookie Camp: June 30-August 3 @ St. Mark’s
TOUCH FOOTBALL GAMES!